Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

Today is Valentine's day!! We don't go too big, like Christmas or birthdays, but my Mom did surprise me today!!
That's one big bag for one little girl!!
I wonder what is inside?!!
Oh my, so many wonderful things!!!
The first thing, Cinderella color set!! I love these sets so much!!! Perfect for a rainy or snowy day!! Wish I had this yesterday when it was snowing!!
Oh my, a Cinderella book!! It matches my coloring books!! I can't wait to read it!!!
An owl journal!!! I love this so much!! The owls are soo cute!!!
A sock monkey matching game, oh boy!!! I can not wait to play!!!!
This is my favorite!! Isn't he the cutest!!!!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!! Did you get anything special on this day?!!!
Until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment