Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sick Day

Hello friends! Today I stayed home from school!! It has become that time of the year! The time where everyone is coughing and sneezing! I have become one of them! I got the cold!!
I got to lay in bed all day with my PJ's and my bear a friend of mine got for me!! For one that likes to be so active laying in bed all day can get pretty boring so what is a 10-year-old girl to do?!
Mom dug through her old toys for me and she found her Puzzle Place People!! She told me they were from a show in the 90's that she used to watch when she was a kid!! I asked if they had names and she said yes, they are Kiki, Leon, Ben, Skye, Jody and Julie!! I think they are my new favorite toy!!
I have quite a few books so I pulled out one of my favorites, Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin! I snuggled down and read to my Pooh Bear! Mom says we will make a shirt for him soon!!
Next I pulled out my princess puzzle, another gift from a friend and worked on that for a while but I didn't get to finish it!!!
Before long, I grew very tired!! So I layed down and took a short nap!! All this play time has worn me out!!
When I woke up, Mom brought me some soup and some orange juice!! I was a lot hungrier then I thought I was! The soup differently helped  my throat at least for a little while!
What to play with now?!!
I found my Monsters Inc. toys Mom got for me last week! I kinda forgot about them!! Sully has to be my favorite!!
Look what Mom found in her old toys!! Flip basketball!! I love this game, but I quickly got bored with it! I put it away and looked for something else to play with!
I remembered Mom had gotten me a big Minnie Mouse coloring book the day I came to Massachusetts and I hadn't colored in it yet! What a perfect day to take it out and color some!!
After I colored for a while it was time to get some more rest!! Being sick is no fun, but I hope to get better soon so I can go back to school and see my best friend Emily again!!
Until next time!! 

2 comments:

  1. Awww...hope you feel better sweet Molly <3 Jenna Rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your cool toys!!

    ReplyDelete